- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Firezone or THE COMPANY are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to information that you voluntarily give us via the website or collect via public records identified by your home address.
We will use your information to respond to you. Names, phone numbers and addresses submitted by you on this site can be shared with third party partners of our organization for marketing purposes.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the home address form. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest as well to our outside preferred partners. Our partners may pull publicly accessible information related to your personal information by utilizing the home address you’ve provided on this site.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.